Wednesday, February 24, 2010

XD!!!

Well after a long session I'm currently standing at 6k FTP's and $95 dollars. Suprisingly this time around my bankroll has been going up and down playing rush. I hate the game, but for my current goal it's the best scenario.

So pretty much now I can continue to grind some challenges with rush/ring games. I'm thinking on grinding the 180player 20FTP satellite to the Sunday Brawl sit n gos. See if I can win a easy 2500-3500 points. Would defintly save some time if I could win one of these except for the play in them is completly ridiculous.

I'm tryng to acheive the 14.7k ftps as quick as possible cause I'd like to just get on with MTT/SNG playing with my BR that I have left. Im not bored at ring games, but I feel to maybe switch things up if I havn't reached over my $120 curse then playing SNGs/MTTs instead of $5NL could get me up to that $200 as the $5NL game seems to be very rancid to me.

Anyways stats:
6074 FTPs
25 Academy Credits
$95.88 Bankroll

Overall I'm glad with my progress so far, but I really wanna break the $200 mark. So wish me luck!

-George

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to wish you luck,and ask what stakes you play at the time? $01/$02?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i play the $5 sng's all the time. they're my bread and butter i guess you could say. i agree the play is pretty ridiculous but easy to dominate. just play tight in the early going and loosen up as the blinds go up. also, lots of donkeys play a5 like it's aces, so if you have a medium pair and are getting a little short, take it all the way...

    ReplyDelete