Monday, February 22, 2010

Been awhile.. :P

I've been back and fourth on poker, running errands and well emmmm partying. I knew I'd slack on my blog, but It's Monday so what better time to freshen up!

I've been on a cold run of card latly. I had $120 and played some $5NL and $5NL rush and was just getting destroyed, tilt'd for a bit and lost around $20 dollars or so. I then said to myself "Maybe I should go and play some sng's multi table a few of them and earn some money" Needless to say I had no such luck. I would go in with the best of it and it seemed to be I'd be up against very weak hands from short-mod-large stacks and didn't matter if it was my AK vs A2 they would always outdraw me and crippling my stack or busting me.

I just couldn't believe it. I worked so hard for awhile and had next to $10 dollars in my bankroll after withdrawing 60 because I was so frustrated. I said ok. What do I do best? It seems that when I have little I can build quite well. So here I am after grinding $2NL and a few BLT 80 cent sat's and I'm up back up to $90.

I took a peak at the full tilt store again as I do once in awhile and always eyed the poker chip set. I know I know, I can build my roll up and sat into tournys with FTP's, but quite frankly as a non rakeback player, those FTP's I earn to me is a incentive for playing frequently and playing frequently means your doing something right(Unless of course your losing and insta depositing) so I figure why not get something I can have and get use of. I had this second win to strive for 14k FTPS again after receiving my pro baseball style hat and shirt. Great quality appareal. I've had nothing but complinents on the hat :)

Back on track to my game and my current BR. I'm gunning right now to play $2NL and make my way up to the dreaded 110-120 mark as it seems anytime I get there I'm in that rutt to stay there! I really want to grind it out too because my goal for Feb was to make it to $10NL. I got 8 days to make 110 so it may be tough, but the last time I had 8 dollars and grinded for a week I managed to get +$100, 5k academy credits for a total of 7k full tilt points.

As you can see judging by my posts, I'm a ring game player. I love MTTS and SNG's, but I seem to be on a bad streak(Don't believe me check me on sharkscope ahha)

I'm temped to make the switch and grind MTTs/Sngs for a bit. In the past I was a winning sng/mtt player, but now it seems what I am doing is just not pulling my weight when dealt at the table.

Anyways a little update for the people reading, keep ya posted on my happenings.

Breif Outline Goals:
Reach $200 by end of the month
Earn 5k Acad credits for 5k ftps
Earn 2k Ftps for playing frequently
Oh and of course! NOT TILT!

Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment